It's another Friday night, and I'm reaching the end of my study tolerance for the evening, so I thought I'd wind up the week by joining in on the blog hop at Vintage Modern Wife once again. Here goes:
1) I have a very quiet weekend planned, with only my photography lesson and dinner with friends on Sunday night planned. While I enjoy getting together with people, I feel like I've been doing too much of it lately, and I'm looking forward to some alone time during which I can just get shit done.
2) Speaking of getting shit done...after my whiney Monday night post, I decided to devote some time to the things that were causing me unnecessary stress. I feel infinitely happier after tackling a long list of tasks, including getting my passport application submitted, setting up my end of the year clinic block, and scaling down my ridiculously large cable bill.
3) Speaking of passports...in two and a half months, I will be going here.
After years of trying, I finally convinced my Mom to go to Italy with me. I cannot wait to be a block away from the duomo, sitting on Ciro and Sons' terrace eating wood-fired pizza and sipping cheap wine.
4) Speaking of clinic block...I got approval to do the two clinics I most wanted (heme with my favourite attending and HIV), which makes me very happy. I love working with good teachers.
5) A cuddly cat who wants to snuggle with me whenever I study.
6) Finally getting in a run yesterday, which felt so amazingly good.
7) Only three call shifts next month, and (even better) three golden weekends!
1) Don't even talk to me about the weather. Just don't.
2) An angry left knee and hip after my run. Thank science for Advil.
3) I'm in desperate need of some life essentials (e.g. underwear), which means I have to go to the mall tomorrow. And I belong to the 0.5% of all females who think the mall may be proof of hell's existence.
Once again, not a bad list. Wishing everyone a great weekend with more happies than crappies.