Thursday, November 1, 2018

If Creampuff Can Do It

It's NaBloPoMo, one of the worst-named events ever, which means that Rosemary at Creampuff Revolution is blogging again!

I haven't blogged in almost two months.  Not sure why...maybe because meditation is making me less angsty, and I am less in need of a public space to vent?  Maybe I'm just lazy?  (Bets on the latter.)

I don't know if I will NaBloPoMo this year, but the day is almost over, so I'm putting this here in case I decide to commit to it.  If you're still reading my blog and I decide to do it, what do you want me to write about?

5 comments:

  1. Well, if you decide to do it, I would like to hear about meditation as well as the usual stuff. I've been trying to work on that also, with mindfulness, etc. in order to be a bit less anxious and depressed. Along with diet and (outdoor)exercise it is all helping. But I am not solitary (yet) and my obligations keep me from all those things. I would no doubt be encouraged by your experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh...good thought. That post (or maybe posts?) will definitely require some effort.

      Delete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA it IS one of the worst named events ever! That's part of its charm. I hope you join me in this ambitious endeavour - I love all of your thoughtful, interesting and often hilarious posts and I, for one, would love to hear more about your cats, NO PRESSURE THO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh God...I have to be thoughtful, interesting, and hilarious? I thought the only requirement was that I get something down here every day.

      Delete

  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete