Sunday, March 1, 2015

Who Are You Reading?

It seems like there has been a big decrease in both the number of medical people blogging and the frequency with which they're posting. Which I understand (Medicine! Life! Busy!), but still find disappointing, as I love to hear other people's thoughts on this crazy field in which I work. So help me out - leave me a comment to let me know which medical blogs you're reading that I might have missed.  And if you're a blog writer (even better), let me know that too!

Real posts to come soon. I have six days of vacation starting on Tuesday, so hopefully I'll have some time to share some of the many thoughts that have been swirling around in my head (and sometimes preventing me from sleeping) as of late.

8 comments:

  1. I think a lot of medical people have stopped blogging or changed their focus because of privacy concerns. I have/had a medical blog which is private now and gets updated very infrequently. One blog I've been reading lately is heelskicksscalpel.com which is written by a pair of stylish surgeons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not medical but used to read a few medical blogs. Now you say it - I realise they have all stopped posting over the past few months / year. Good to read a post from you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Premed blog here: Non Trad Premed :) I also read, Dalai (Radiology)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still blog but less frequently now that I'm working. I have a whole list of blogs that I follow on my "links" page, but two new ones I recently started following are https://auraazarcon.wordpress.com/ and https://lilydoesmedschool.wordpress.com/.
    I definitely feel like there are still loads of good med school blogs but I also feel like there are dwindling numbers of medical doctor blogs, and I would love to find some more to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I don't blog with any regularity, but I'm a current first year trying to figure it out: http://areyoucrazyorjustold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visited your blog some very long time ago. And for long time I thought about your singleness. Glad you found someone. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm an emergency medicine resident and have a completely non-anonymous (and therefore also completely non-salacious) blog at sluckettg.wordpress.com. Might not be what you're looking for if you're looking for exciting/crazy, though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've followed your blog since medschool and now EM residency when I can. A lot of the blogs I've followed have stopped and I'm glad to see you're still writing as your posts have made me reframe my thoughts. It's good to know you're not a "solitary diner" anymore.

    ReplyDelete